Hill Animal Feeds Products and Services
We are the trusted name with new focus, consistence proven high quality products and excellent customer services. At Hill Animal Feeds, we believe different poultry do have some specific nutritional requirements that must be met for better growth. Hill Animal Feeds is fortunate to be part of the companies which is capable of addressing the need of different poultry
Hill Animal Feeds products can be grouped in the following categories:
- Hill Broiler Feeds
- Hill Layers Feeds
- Hill Dairy Meals
- Hill Pig Meals
Hill Broiler Feeds
Feed is a major component of the total cost of broiler production. To support optimum performance, we formulate broiler ratios
to give the cor¬rect balance of energy, protein, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. To support the optimum performance, we formulate broiler ratios to give the cor¬rect balance of energy, protein, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. Hill Broiler Feeds are formulated based on the primarily performance and profitability rather than purely diet cost.
Hill Broiler Starter
- Hill Broiler Starter is recommended to be fed for chicken of up to 10 days (0-10 days of age),
- Hill Broiler Starter is intended to maximize nutrients intake on early broiler growth and ensure subsequent performance which is well established during this critical period of life,
- Hill Broiler Starter is uniform in size to create good appetite in order to meet brooding period body weight objectives,
- •Hill Broiler Starter is available in 10kg/ 25kg/50kg bags.
Hill Broiler Grower
- Hill Broiler Grower is recommended to be fed for chicken of between 11 to 24 days,
- During this stage, broiler growth tends to be dynamic; therefore, chicken must be supported by adequate nutritional intake,
- Hill Broiler Grower is balanced in terms of vitamins and mineral contents; therefore,... no other supplements are needed, other supplements are needed
- Hill Broiler Grower is available in 10kg/ 25kg/50kg bags.
Hill Broiler Finisher
- Broiler Finisher accounts for major volume and cost of feeding a broiler. It is also formulated to maximize the financial returns,
- Hill Broiler Finisher is fully balanced in terms of vitamins and mineral contents. No other supplements are needed,
- Hill Broiler Finisher should be given from 25 days until the end of the chicken`s life span,
- Hill Broiler Finisher is available in 10kg/ 25kg/50kg bags
Hill Layers Feeds
The processing of feeding chicken the right food should be kept simple with moderate changes of food contents from time to time.
This is because chicken are very sensitive to the food given to them. That’s why Hill Layers Feeds` slightly change its components to adapt to different weather conditions. At Hill, Layers Feeds are formulated by taking into consideration the amino acids required for growth to get the best results in terms of productivity and feeds conversion ratio.
The objective of Layers production is to produce the maximum number of marketable table eggs during the laying cycle. In order to succeed with this objective and business as a whole, we recommend chicken to be provided with all essentials required for growth such as: correct combination of food, lights, air, water, space, and sanitation.
Hill Animal Feeds produces and distributes the following Layers Feeds:
- Pullet Starter……to be fed from 1-28 days (0-4 weeks)
- Pullet Grower….to be fed from 28-70 days (4-10 weeks)
- Pullet Meal…………...to be fed from 70-112 days (10-16 weeks)
- Layers Complete ………….to be fed from 112 days onwards (from week 16 onwards)
All feeds are available in 25kg and 50kg bags